Listed below is information you need to know prior to bringing your pet in for surgery.
Unless otherwise directed, please:
- Withhold food after 10:00 PM the night before surgery
- Remove water the morning of surgery
- Administer all appropriate medications the morning of surgery (for diabetics, administer ½ the normal dose of insulin)
- Bring all current medications with you to be left with your pet
- Walk your dog so he or she may evacuate their bladder and colon prior to drop off
- Make sure to provide us with a preferred phone number so we may contact you once the procedure is completed